Regulations for Opening the Clinic Up to Clients - Click to read
Please bear with us as we make the transition to allowing people back in our building. Your patience is appreciated.
- Check in will be done over the phone.
- Clients will wait in their cars until we have an exam room available.
- No more than 2 people can come in per pet.
- Clients must always wear masks while in the clinic.
- Clients are to remain seated in the exam room to aid in social distancing. A tech will hold the animal for the doctor.
- Curbside appointments are still available if clients prefer.
- Due to social distancing, we can only use 2 of our exam rooms. So inside appointments may have longer wait times than curbside appointments.
- Clients must go directly to the exam room and will leave directly without stopping at the front desk.
- Check out will be done in the room.
- No shopping for items in the warehouse. Staff will get products for you if you need anything.
- Patients dropped off for exams, surgery, grooming, etc. will still be taken in and dismissed curbside.
- Pick up of medications, foods, etc. will still be done curbside.
- No one will be allowed to congregate at the front counter.
- The front door will continue to remain locked.
Find lasting love through the wonder of adoption
exceptional Veterinary Care
Providing the best possible health care services to your pet
Our veterinary clinic was first opened in the early 1980s as Affordable Animal Hospital by Dr. Henry Fairleigh. It was one of four clinics owned by Fairco, Inc. In the late 1980s, the name was changed to Fairleigh Pet Center-Preston. In 1989, Dr. Caryl Kline joined the staff. She purchased the clinic in November 1994 and changed the name to Preston Animal Hospital a few years later.
In December 2019, we began our partnership with Heartland Veterinary Partners. We have a lot of clientele who have been with us since the very beginning. Our team also loves to welcome new clients to our practice. We look forward to many more years of serving our clients and their pets!
all animals deserve compassionate veterinary care.
offering personalized veterinary care for each and every pet
Wellness care is important during all stages of your pet’s life. Developing an annual routine for their diet, vaccinations, and exercise plan is essential to the well-being of your four-legged friend. Routine wellness visits allow all of us to get to know you and your pet.
We offer overnight boarding services for both dogs and cats. Leaving your pet behind while away on vacation can be stressful. However, boarding your pet at Preston Animal Hospital means that they will be cared for by a highly skilled veterinary team.
We strive to keep your pet as comfortable and relaxed as possible throughout the grooming appointment, and we’ll give you a call as soon as your pet is ready to be picked up. You can always expect your pet to receive quality, compassionate care.
The team at Preston Animal Hospital
We provide our patients with high-quality veterinary care.
Our goal is to provide our patients with high-quality veterinary care and a large range of services to allow for complete care under one roof. We will work to treat your pet(s) with respect and compassion as we would treat our own. We’re committed to providing the best possible health care services to your pet.
Thank you for considering us for all of your pet care needs.
What our clients are saying
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing the best Louisville veterinary hospital, and we’re happy that you’ve decided to join the Preston Animal Hospital family.
Your feedback allows us to provide the best care possible for your furry family members!